Technovert has a vibrant environment and culture, where thinking out of the box, technology, innovation and learning has always been an integral part of every practice. We are always quick in adopting the latest to deliver the best to our customers, thereby helping them work better, faster and smarter. We are the makers of Saketa®, the renowned global brand for O365 and SharePoint product line which won the prestigious Microsoft Ignite awards twice in last three years and built one of the best SharePoint migrator tools in the current times.
We are looking for people who share the same passion for technology and enjoy coding, solving new challenges for a living. Someone who can influence and work cohesively with younger team and groom them into such roles.
If you are Agile with your ideology and understand the development methodology (Agile), love to be hands-on with technology and develop enterprise solutions on top of SharePoint or Office 365. If you are an avid follower of PnP and O365 updates, then we should talk about how we can keep you better challenged.
What we are looking for:
- Analyze business requirements, assess alternative solutions, design, develop and implement solutions using Microsoft SharePoint platform or other systems.
- Well-endowed experience in planning and designing SharePoint mid to large scale Farms on SharePoint 2013/16 with strong exposure to SharePoint capacity planning.
- Development of business automation solutions using Flow, PowerApps, Web Hooks and Microsoft Graph
- Responsible for the end to end of Application from Configuration to deployment
- Should display leadership qualities and should have led small teams for interim goals/projects.
- Should be able to perform code reviews and recommend best practices for code
- Should be able to recommend best practices for code reuse, better scalability, performance and availability
- Should have a good collaborative attitude and be able to conduct internal training sessions and process improvement initiatives as and when necessary.
Things good to have:
- Adapt and align legacy and SOM based Solution to Modern SharePoint Patterns and Practices such as SPFx, Azure Functions, Logic Apps and Office365 PnP
- Exposure to Hybrid SharePoint Implementations
- Exposure to K2 BlackPearl/Nintex
- Good knowledge on advance topics like Azure, PowerBI, BCS, ADFS and single sign-on