There are introverts, there are extroverts. We are Technoverts. We are obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it offers in making this world a better place. We are one of the rare firms, that have been successful both as Product and IT Services organization.
We aspire to be the best tech company in India and are always working on bleeding edge tech stacks. Hiring passionate people therefore is our single most success factors and we are looking for no less than a stellar recruiter that can hire techies and non-techies alike.
The traits we look for:
Passion for hiring
You are passionate about hiring and love every aspect of hiring - sourcing, speaking to candidates, engaging them with your conversation, selling the story, negotiation. Your passion motivates to go extra mile to find that rit fit candidate for the organization.
Your Talent Radar is Always On
As a Talent Magnet you should have your talent radar turned on all the time in search of talent from all walks of life. You use every occasion to make new introductions and know people around you and what they do - Carpooling, Talking to co-passengers in a train/flight, conferences etc. You maintain a rolodex of interesting talent so you can join them in organizations that you deem right fit.
A Sourcing Pro
A hiring pro knows that most of the good talent are happy doing their jobs and not active on job portals. As a sourcing pro you therefore have eagle sharp instincts to hunt such good talent. You know
Curious and Learning
As a talent scout hiring for all disciplines, you need to be able to strike a good conversation with candidates. And that requires curiosity and constant learning in everything around you. You should therefore be a curious and constant learner being able to converse everything about sales, coding or making rockets!
Skills matter some, attitude matters most
We are an organization that focuses more on attitude and learnability than mere skills. As a passionate recruiter we expect that you share the same philosophy.
A Coach and mentor
As a lead recruiter, we expect that you possess strong mentorship and coaching skills to train and nurture better recruiters from your team.
Roles & Responsibilities:
• You will manage the Talent Acquisition team, with responsibility for coaching, development and you are also expected to work as an individual contributor at the same time
• You will partner closely with the business and HR to understand hiring needs and implement proactive talent strategies
• End-to-end recruitment, delivering a great experience to both candidates and the business including sourcing, screening and assessing candidates
• Test out new approaches to talent attraction, experimenting with technology and always focusing on improving our processes
• Design recruitment strategies to ensure we attract great people through direct sourcing
• Market and Hire talent by attending networking events, e-meetups, etc.
• You will be a talent advisor to instill a culture of recruiting among your business groups; promote engagement and best practice across the hiring process
• Ensure the ATS is updated in real-time and providing accurate reports on recruitment activity to your team, and other stakeholders