Role: Solution Architect – Microsoft Technologies
Technovert is not your typical IT services firm. We have to our credit two successful products generating millions in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry. Our people as the name implies are passionate about technology.
We are looking for a solution architect who loves to chase business problems with technology solutions in the Microsoft suite of platforms. As a Solution Architect you predominantly work in presales role creating technology offerings for prospects and you will kick start consulting and strategy services to clients that are looking to build products, enterprise applications on Cloud and Mobile platforms. You will be developing marketing collateral for the practice, participating in business development activities and leading people as part of your core responsibilities.
Build center of excellence - Build an innovation center, design frameworks and develop new methodologies and intellectual property. Train people on latest technologies and platforms and have open source contributions
Talent Development: Hire passionate and right mix of talent. Coach, guide and mentor consultants and leaders and build a tech savvy, high performance team and awesome culture
Sales Enablement - Identifying market needs, design campaigns, produce quality collateral and enable sales teams to drive new business opportunities. Your presentation and marketing skills are of utmost importance for the role
Thought Leadership - Research and identify latest and future trends in the industry and share thought provoking ideas and solution with internal teams and to the world at large. Active in the technology community through various channels including conferences, meetups, blogging, etc.
· Strong application development experience with .Net & Azure.
· Deep technical understanding and ability to design and architect solutions independently (although you'll have plenty of support from the tech team)
· Expert and persuasive communication skills (verbal and written)
· Skilled at managing multiple clients
· Excellent leadership skills
Nice to Have:
· Experience in coding on C# during your early years and /or experience with O365, Dynamics and other Microsoft platforms
· Excellent mentoring / training skills to build competency of practice
· Active on blogging, delivering webinars / tech talk, active participation in tech conference & meetups
· Min 10-12 years of all-round experience in a consulting environment.
· Experience in all phases of a project lifecycle, from inception through deployment
· Expert business development, pre-sales skills and experience working with executives and C-level clients