• 6+ years of experience in supporting relational databases as an Oracle DBA, with multiple distributed relational DBSM*s or a depth and focus in Oracle and related tools.
• Minimum of 2 Years’ experience in ODI administration.
• Oracle Exadata Administration experience is preferable.
• Exposure towards 19C Autonomous Database, ODICS (Oracle Data Integrator Cloud Service) and OAC (Oracle Cloud Analytics) is added advantage.
• Expert level experience, understanding, implementation, and troubleshooting of Oracle Database technology including RAC, Dataguard, ASM, RMAN, etc.
• Oracle Database Administration support for production systems and provide DBA services to application development teams, including database design, database generation, coding, and database production support.
ODI Administration, Exadata, Oracle Database Administration.
Expected to do at Technovert:
• Provide DBA support with a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timelines.
• Administer Oracle Cloud services like ODICS and OAC
• Provide DBA support on 19c ADW database
• Work with BI development team on creating ODI connection to desperate data sources.
• Provide accurate and creative solutions to user problems of moderate nature to ensure user productivity.
• Provide Development and/or Production support. This includes creating primary database storage structures, designing and creating primary objects, modifying database structure as necessary for enhancements or performance, creating documentation, designing interfaces, database objects, and creating plans.
• Monitor and optimize performance of the database, plan for backup and recovery of the database, and allocate system storage and plan future storage needs.
• Create database-related scripts and programs to support development and production environments.
• Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, and plan implementation of new or improved RDBMS, ETL and database tools