Role: Senior Employer Branding Specialist
Experience: 2 - 4 years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
Employer Brand Executive will play a critical role in defining and building Technovert's employer branding strategy as we grow and scale and also in helping people understand why Technovert is an amazing place to work. Leveraging your knowledge of social media and creative communications, you’ll help build and bring to life our employer value proposition.
- Oversees all the company's employment branding strategies
- Help manage the organization’s online reputation as an employer of choice
- Act as a strategic storyteller by engaging with global employees across all functions and levels to develop authentic stories, empower our employees to share their stories and amplify their messaging
- Plans, establishes, and oversees the company's social media presence and channels related to recruitment and employer branding
- Manage and continuously improve the career section of the website to ensure its creative and enticing for the candidates
- Sets up and manages a digital marketing campaign to promote job openings and career opportunities at the company
- Ideate new creative concepts and work with cross-functional teams to determine internal and external needs, translating into creative briefs and compelling creative concepts.
- Establish marketing goals and objectives rooted in insights and research and with a strong focus on driving employee engagement, consideration, and brand awareness
- Leverage opportunities to engage employees in employer branding efforts
- Passion and energy
- Zeal for social media & event marketing
- Amazing communication skills with the ability to form strong working relationships at all levels and demonstrable persuasive written & verbal communication skills.
Nice to Have:
- Experience in Recruitment
- Experience in Employee Engagement Activities
- Any UG or PG degree would work, MBA in HR & Marketing is an add on.