Role: Junior Communication Designer
Experience: 0.6 - 2 Years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Collaborating with marketing cohorts to develop designs for all digital and print branded collateral including website, social media, motion graphics, digital display ads, event graphics, email campaigns, and presentations
- Understand the principles of design, typography, and color.
- Provide graphic and logistical support for a number of events including outreach activities, employee events, contribution campaigns, and a number of internal programs
- Follow creative work from concept to production while maintaining original design intent, messaging, and quality standards throughout the process.
- Creative, conceptual, and graphical thinking as well as technical understanding.
- High-quality demands on your work and attention to detail.
- Strong sense of typography, shapes, colors, and current design trends.
- Extensive experience in Photoshop, Illustrator, and InDesign.
Nice to Have:
- High affinity for e-commerce, lead generation, and digital display advertising.
- Knowledge in the Animation field is a shooting star for us.
- A graduate in any field would do, Design field is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills and a Creative Approach.
- Multi-Dimensional Approach to Designs and Aesthetics.
Any trait out of the box is a Santa Gift for us!!!!