Role: Human Resource_ Generalist
Experience: 5 - 7 yrs
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers.
- Ensure smooth on boarding formalities for new joiners within the defined timeframe in association with the Talent Acquisition team.
- Ensure effective execution and implementation of a uniform PDP/ PIP process in the channel
- Liaise with employees for participation in driven engagement initiatives. Design and implement engagement initiatives for the channel
- Ensure correct mapping of employees in all employee related portals and accurate attendance/ leaves recordkeeping and reconciliation for the channel
- Ensure timely inputs to the payroll team for processing of payroll for the channel
- Ensure timely issuance of Employee service letters (Confirmation, Transfer, Promotion, Increment, Relieving/experience) to all employees of the channel
- Resolve employee queries, issues and address their grievances within agreed TAT
- Manage relationships with vendors for cost effective and timely services
- Review performance of existing vendors. Provide feedback and take corrective action to address identified issues (delivery related, process related)
- Ensure on-boarding of new vendors as required and ensure adherence to the process for new vendor empanelment (vendor evaluation, contracts/ agreements, approvals)
MIS & Reporting
- Publish dashboards and prepare the relevant reports as required by the Channel
Process improvement and Automation
- Identify and address the gaps in the current HR processes and plan improvement/ new initiatives in discussion with HR Head
- At least 2 years of experience in HR operations and Generalist role.
- High energy levels and ability to connect with people with ease.
Nice to Have:
- Certification or experience in report creation and HR analytics.
- A diploma in business administration or MBA in Human Resources.