Role: Business Analyst (Data Science Exposure)
Experience: 5-8 Years
No. of positions: 1
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We are one of the leading organizations witnessing accelerated growth on multiple fronts. We have to our credit, two successful products generating millions in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry. Our people as the name implies are passionate about technology. Our way of working is very different too, you will know more when we talk.
As a Business System Analyst, you will bring in a blend of Data Science/Machine Learning knowledge and business analysis (requirements gathering and documentation). As a Business System Analyst, you predominantly will work within the Data Science practice and should be able to analyze the data, do EDA, find any data anomalies, inconsistencies, validate the data stats, and able to bridge the gaps of understanding between the technical team and the client business.
In short, this is a great techno-functional role opportunity that will cater to the best of both worlds. One who can champion the data analytics initiatives, make them a success for the business teams, and have the acumen of dealing with functional team members and technical delivery team.
- Analytical Problem-Solving capabilities
- Interpersonal and consultative skills
- Oral and written communication proficiency
- Creative Outlook
- Basic software knowledge and skills
- Basic programing language knowledge
- Understanding of Databases
- Industry knowledge and Business structure understanding
- Stakeholder Analysis
- Cost-Benefit Analysis
- Requirements Engineering
- Process Modeling
- Good analysis and mathematical skills
- Data flow and transformations from various sources to a data warehouse
- Working proficiency with SQL querying and Excel to validate data.
- Ability to interact with business teams to understand the requirements to document.
- Must have a great sense of documentation, presentation to communicate ideas for better understanding
- Prior experience of working with Data & Analytics projects
- Good experience with Agile methodology (Any frameworks)
- Smart thinking and Attention to detail
Nice to Have:
- Understanding/preparation of analytics requirements/defining problem statements
- Team managing experience of working with cross-technology teams
- Retail domain knowledge is a big plus
- 5-9 years of all-round experience in a consulting environment
- 3-5 years of business requirement gathering, client-facing, data analysis, and ML experience
- Pro communicator, experience working with technology and business teams
- Quickly adapt to the environment
- Experience in all phases of a testing lifecycle