ODI / OAC Developer
Experience: 3-10 Years
- Overall 5+ years of developer experience A minimum of 3-4 Years- experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Oracle Data Integrator Cloud Service (ODICS).
- Exposure towards in Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is preferable.
- Knowledge in Oracle Analytics Cloud to Explore data through visualizations, load and model data
- Minimum 2-3 end to end DWH Implementation experience., with experience in developing ETL processes - ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc.
- Responsible for creation of ELT maps, Migrations into different environments, Maintenance and Monitoring of the infrastructure, working with DBA's as well as creation of new reports to assist executive and managerial levels in analyzing the business needs to target the customers.
- Should be able to implement reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc.
- Expertise in the Oracle ODI toolset and OAC & knowledge of ODI Master and work repository &data modelling and ETL design
- Setting up topology, building objects in Designer, Monitoring Operator, Remote Agents etc.
- Using ODI mappings, error handling, automation using ODI, Load plans, Migration of Objects
- Must be well versed and hands-on in using and customizing Knowledge Modules (KM) and experience of performance tuning of mappings
- Ability to design ETL unit test cases and debug ETL Mappings, expertise in developing Load Plans, Scheduling Jobs
- Integrate ODI with multiple Source / Target
- Must be self-starting, have a strong attention to detail and accuracy, and able to fill multiple roles within the Oracle environment.