ODI / OAC Developer
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
Experience: 3-10 Years
Technovert is not your typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that deliver.
- Experience with DWH Implementation experience, with experience in developing ETL processes - ETL control tables, error logging, auditing, data quality, etc.
- Responsible for creation of ELT maps, Migrations into different environments, Maintenance and Monitoring of the infrastructure, working with DBA's as well as creation of new reports to assist executive and managerial levels in analyzing the business needs to target the customers.
- Should be able to implement reusability, parameterization, workflow design, etc.
- Expertise in the Oracle ODI toolset and OAC & knowledge of ODI Master and work repository &data modeling and ETL design.
- Used ODI Topology Manager to create connections to various technologies such as Oracle, SQL Server, Flat files, XML, etc.
- Using ODI mappings, error handling, automation using ODI, Load plans, Migration of Objects.
- Ability to design ETL unit test cases and debug ETL Mappings, expertise in developing Load Plans, Scheduling Jobs.
- Integrate ODI with multiple Sources/targets.
Nice to have:
- Exposure towards Oracle Cloud Infrastructure (OCI) is preferable.
- Knowledge in Oracle Analytics Cloud to Explore data through visualizations, load, and model data.
- Hands-on experience of ODI 12c would be an added advantage.
- Overall 3+ years of experience in Oracle Data Integrator (ODI) and Oracle Data Integrator Cloud Service (ODICS).
- Experience in designing and implementing the E-LT architecture that is required to build a data warehouse, including source-to-staging area, staging-to-target area, data transformations, and EL-T process flows.
- Must be well versed and hands-on in using and customizing Knowledge Modules (KM) and experience of performance tuning of mappings.
- Must be self-starting, have strong attention to detail and accuracy, and able to fill multiple roles within the Oracle environment.
- Should be good with Oracle/SQL and should have a good understanding of DDL Deployments.