Saketa, the product division of Technovert Solutions Inc., specializes in Intranet related products and services for SharePoint Migration and Office 365 Migration platforms. All Saketa products help organizations fast track their digital transformation from initiation to adoption with a wide range of offerings, all marked with a class of design and elegance. Given the capabilities, we are looking for a zealous & tech savvy Product Manager role who can envision the product growth.
- Drive overall growth of the product, work towards upscaling product to next level. Envision product roadmap and create effective plans towards greater success. You’ll be working at a pivotal role for Sales, Tech, Marketing and Management to understand value delivered for a B2B product.
– Tech savvy, who is good in creating impact through strategic market research & analysis. Hunger for learning and living with example shall make you a right fit
In this role, you will
· Write detailed product requirement for features planned in the next Sprint planning sessions.
· Own and prioritize daily the product backlog based on input from product stakeholders.
· Review progress of completed User stories and/or requirement definition prior to development, with the relevant stakeholders for consistency and overall development needs (Text, UI etc).
· Communicate trade-offs between initial requirements and engineering realities to Product Management team and focus on prioritization.
· Work closely with Technical Team Lead, UX/UI graphic design teams, Technical writers, and engineering throughout the software development lifecycle.
· Participate in all Agile team meetings including PI and sprint planning, daily standup, and sprint retrospective.
· Be responsible for the sprint demos delivered to key stakeholders to gather valuable feedback and validate design during PI implementation.
· Define acceptance criteria for User stories/features from which the test tasks are derived and understood by the team.
· Identify and manage risks and dependencies.
· Validate and test functionality and quality of released deliverables.
· Stay up-to
· 3+ years in Product Management & Marketing (B2B SaaS)
· 4+ years of software development background
· Shall have stunning combination of Tech graduation and MBA from reputed institute
· Proven analytical skills in the field of Market research & product placement
· Deep technical understanding and ability to excel product growth
· Adept in working with Marketing, Development and Sales team with proven success