Role: Azure Data Engineer
Experience 5-8 Years
Technovert is not your typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Strong experience in Azure - Azure Data factory, Azure Data lake, Databricks
- Good understanding of Cosmos DB, Azure Sql data warehouse / synapse
- Excellent in data ingestion (Batch and real time processing)
- Good understanding of Streaming – PySpark
- Expert in presentation and skilled at managing multiple clients
- Good at Python / Shell Scripting
Nice to Have:
- Conceptual experience with AWS Cloud
- Experience with Azure ML
- Excellent mentoring skills with team player attitude
- Active on blogging, delivering webinars / tech talk, active participation in tech conference & meetups
- 5-8 years of implementation experience with deep understanding in both traditional and modern data architecture and processing concepts, including relational databases (e.g., SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle), Data warehousing, big data (Hadoop, Spark, Storm), NoSQL, and business analytics.
- Min 2 years experienced with Azure cloud computing, Azure SQL DB/DW, HD Insight, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Stream Analytics, Azure Data Factory, and Cosmos DB.
- Experience of hybrid and/or cloud architectures that utilize Azure.
- Demonstrable hands on experience implementing Big Data solutions using Microsoft Data Platform and Azure Data Services
- Passionate Data & Analytics practitioner