Role: Senior Azure Data Engineer
Experience: 5-10 Years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially Remote)
Technovert is not your typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
Traits / Skills:
- Strong experience on any Azure (ADF, ADL, Databricks).
- Excellent in data ingestion (Batch and real-time processing)
- Good understanding of Streaming – PySpark
- Expert and persuasive communication skills (verbal and written)
- Expert in presentation and skilled at managing multiple clients
- Good at Python / Shell Scripting
- Experience with Snowflake is a huge plus (++)
- Excellent mentoring skills with team player attitude
- Active on blogging, delivering webinars/tech talk, active participation in tech conferences & meetups.
- 5-10 years of implementation experience with a deep understanding of both traditional and modern data architecture and processing concepts, including relational databases (e.g., SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle), Data warehousing, big data (Hadoop, Spark, Storm), NoSQL, and business analytics.
- Min 2 years experience with Azure SQL DB/DW, Azure Data Factory, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Lake, Analytics, Stream Analytics, and Cosmos DB.
- Experience of hybrid and/or cloud architectures that utilize Azure.
- Passionate Data & Analytics practitioner.