Role: .NET Fullstack Developer
Experience: 1-3 years
· Provide feedback on existing product and contribute to the design of new product features.
· Build intuitive and highly scalable web applications using the Microsoft stack.
· Build entire features across all layers (database, services, and Web UI).
· Build responsive web applications that work across different screen sizes.
Who you are:
· You are excited to be a member of a cohesive, high functioning team in a fast-paced environment
· You are pragmatic in your approach to engineering
· You care about serving customers and delivering a quality product
· You have excellent interpersonal skills, are diligent and self-motivated
· You are never done learning and seek opportunities to continuously hone your craft
· You strive to design elegant solutions to otherwise complicated problems
· You are eager to apply your existing knowledge to new domains
· You have excellent understanding of OOP concepts, data structures, and algorithms
What we expect to do:
· Applying the design patterns
· Exhibit technical excellence and introduce technical ideas
· Implement high-quality features and fixes
· Work closely with internal developers, partners, and external client representatives
· Contribute to the architecture and design of the platform as it evolves
· Educate team members on how to leverage new technologies and best practices
· Maintain technical documentation, coding standards, and perform code reviews
What we are looking for:
· Hands on React/Redux or Angular or any client framework
· Experience with modern web architectures
· Exposure to SQL, NoSQL database concepts
· Exposure on Azure/AWS Cloud Native
· Bachelors or master’s degrees in computer science or related field preferred (Not mandatory)
· Prior experience in insurance or financial industry would be a key differentiator (Not mandatory)