Role: D365 CE / CRM Developer
Experience: 3-7 years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
You will need to:
- Configure and customize Dynamics 365.
- Have a strong understanding on one of these 3 areas Sales, Service, Marketing & Field Service.
- Possess strong know how on the Microsoft Biz apps data model to perform end to end architectural design and review.
- Pose an in-depth understanding of the Dynamics capabilities to fit business logic inside Dynamics 365 in a seamless way to attain customer requirement with no adverse impact.
- Be a good coder and a reviewer to ensure the customization code quality is at the highest level possible and comply to the Organization standard.
- Be a hands-on coder to build POC on-the-fly and should be able to present to the customers.
- Be responsible for building custom applications, modifications, integrations, data conversion routines and custom reports.
- Provide technical support for project life cycle.
You must have:
- 3-7 years of experience in design, development, and delivery across the Dynamics 365 CRM landscape.
- Proficiency in developing, customizing, integrating, deploying, and supporting multi-channel Dynamics 365 CRM systems.
- Experience with the use of the Dynamics 365 CRM SDK.
- Absolute know-how of Microsoft Dynamics 365 CE Platform, its capability, its data model, security/ access control, web services and other integration approach.
- Strong knowledge on Canvas Model Driven Apps and common data service (CDS).
- Strong .NET framework and C# development experience including CRM API, REST and SOAP.
- Hands on experience in server-side coding, workflows, Java scripts & plugins.
- Strong designing skills around HTMS, CSS etc.
- Strong experience on SQL Server database, Integration services & reporting services.
- Knowledge on leveraging cloud infrastructure
You may have:
- Knowledge of Power Platform usage is a big plus with experience on Power Apps & Power Automate.
- Strong experience on ADO.NET, ASP.NET, WCF & Workflow foundation.
- Strong knowledge on Model Driven Apps and common data service (CDS).
- Knowledge on Data Volume metric analysis, database tuning, detecting bottleneck will be a plus.
Desired qualifications and skills:
- Graduate Degree (B.E/ B.Tech, BCA)
- Microsoft certification for Dynamics 365 CRM would be an added advantage.
- Excellent business communication skills with effective presentation and demonstration skills.
- Should have a strong learning orientation with regards to new technologies and implementing them.
- Should be a self-starter and initiative taker.
- Should possess strong analytical skills and be detail oriented