Role: Oracle DBA
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
Experience: 2-4 years
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two successful products generating millions in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry. Our people, as the name implies, are passionate about technology.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that deliver
- Provide DBA support with a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness
- To Provide DBA support on the 19c ADW database
- Work with BI development team on creating ODI connection to disparate data sources.
- Implementing CI/CD pipeline using DevOps tool/platform
- Migrating/Elevating ODI/ADW/OAC changes to higher environment.
- Create database-related scripts and programs to support development and production environments.
- Research, evaluate, design, test, recommend, and plan implementation of new or improved RDBMS, ETL and database tools.
- 2-4 years of experience supporting relational databases as an Oracle DBA, with multiple distributed relational DBSM*s or a depth and focus in Oracle and related tools.
- Experience in Data warehousing Environment and ETL/ELT tools
- Exposure towards 19C Autonomous Database(ADW/ATP), ODICS(Oracle Data Integrator Cloud Service), and OAC(Oracle Cloud Analytics) is preferable
- Expert level experience, understanding, implementation, and troubleshooting of Oracle Database technology including RAC, Dataguard, ASM, RMAN, etc
- Oracle Database Administration support production systems and provide DBA services to application development teams, including database design, database generation, coding, and database production support.
- Experience in DevOps platform/tool to perform deployments.
Nice to Have:
- Have prior experience on Flex Deploy or any other DevOps tool like Jenkins is preferable Experience in any Data Integration/Reporting tool.
- Experience in other database technology.
- Experience in ODI and OBIEE Administration