Role: QA Engineer
Experience: 4 to 7 years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Design test scenarios and prepare test cases.
- Diagnose, track, and manage quality issues to resolution
- Demonstrate outstanding analytical skills, ability to perform appropriate root cause analysis.
- Experience in Manual testing and automation scripting is an added advantage.
- Proficient in functional and non-functional testing, that includes, Regression, Performance, System, Smoke, Sanity testing etc.
- Excellent in Exploratory and agile testing; knowledge on SDLC, STLC.
- Must be well organized, thrive in a sense-of-urgency environment, leverage best practices, and most importantly, innovate through any problem with a can-do attitude.
- Prefects and knows to troubleshoot the servers (preferable SharePoint) and configure related services.
- Master of reverse engineering and help in the issue resolutions.
Nice to Have:
- Testing experience with .Net or SharePoint application development
- Exposure to DevOps
- 4 to 7 years of experience in QA
- TFS 2013 and above, Jira, Microsoft test manager 2013 and above
- Proven communication and documentation skills
- Passion for testing with a "break it" mentality.
- Strong interpersonal skills with ability to work in a collaborative environment as well as independently with minimal supervision