Role: Business System Analyst
Experience: 5-9 Years
No. of positions: 3
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to our credit, two successful products generating millions in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry. Our people as the name implies are passionate about technology. Our way of working is very different too, you will know more when we talk.
We are looking for a Business System Analyst who is a blend of data analyst (data quality) and business analyst (requirements gathering and documentation). As Business System Analyst, you predominantly will work with in the data analytics practice and should be able to analyse the data, find any inconsistencies, validate the reports and able to bridge the gaps of understanding between the technical (developer) team and the business.
In short, a techno-functional role that can cater to the best of both worlds. One who can champion the data analytics initiatives, make them a success for the business teams and have the acumen of dealing with functional team members and technical delivery team.
Data analysis: Map the data flow from various data sources and their aggregations to a dashboard.
Customer interaction: Understand customer requirement and act as interface between technical delivery team and business team. Quick learner to talk both the techno-functional languages.
Requirement understanding and elicitation: Understanding, capturing and eliciting the requirement and love to own the process from defining to delivery. Good presentation and UI Skills are always a big plus, can make this job lot easier.
Process oriented: Have a methodical approach to work and achieving results. The key is to set the expectations and manage them through to achieve team success.
· Good analysis skills to validate reports by mapping the data flow and transformations from various sources to a data warehouse.
· Working proficiency with SQL querying and Excel to validate data.
· Ability to interact with business teams to understand the requirements to document.
· Must have great sense of documentation, presentation to communicate ideas for better understanding
· Prior experience of working with Data & Analytics projects
· Good experience with Agile methodology (Any frameworks)
· Smart thinking and Attention to detail
Nice to Have:
· Understanding / preparation of dashboards / analytics requirements
· Team player and experience of working with cross technology teams
· Financial domain knowledge is a big plus
· 5-9 years of all-round experience in a consulting environment.
· 3-5 years of data cleansing, QA or data analysis experience
· Pro communicator, experience working with technology and business teams
· Quickly adapt to the environment
· Experience in all phases of a testing lifecycle