Role: MSBI & Azure Developer
Experience: 2 to 7 years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
No. of positions: 3
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are Obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that delivers
- Build data ingestion, data integration and data pipelines for various Data Analytics project needs
- Knowledge of Conceptual Data Modelling, Enterprise Data Modelling, Logical Data Modelling, Physical Data Modelling, Enterprise Data Warehouse Design, Datamart Design, Metadata, Data Quality, Master Data Management and Data Governance.
- Experience in Data Transformation and Loading ETL / ELT Using SSIS and Azure Data Factory
- Extensive experience in Data Proofing and Data Modelling, Data Quality, Data Standardization, Data Steward.
- Proven experience with MSBI stack (SSIS, SSRS, SSAS)
- Recent experience on any Azure data engineering - Azure SQL DB/DW, HD Insight, Azure Data Lake Storage, Azure Data Lake Analytics, Azure databricks, Stream Analytics, Azure Data Factory, and Cosmos DB
- Excellent in data ingestion (Batch and real time processing)
- Visualization experience with Power BI
- Expert and persuasive communication skills (verbal and written)
- Expert in presentation and skilled at managing multiple clients
Nice to Have:
- Exposure to AWS Data Engineering and Snowflake
- Experience in any visualization tool (Power BI preferred)
- Around 2 to 7 years of implementation experience with deep understanding in both traditional and modern data architecture and processing concepts, including relational databases (e.g., SQL Server, MySQL, Oracle), Data warehousing, NoSQL, and business analytics.
- Minimum 1 to 2 years experience with Azure Data Engineering
- Data enthusiast