Role: Senior AI/ML Engineer
Experience: 5 Years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
Technovert is looking for passionate AI Engineers to empower our company with the power of AI who would build, test, and deploy AI / ML models and build intelligent solutions for our clients. Also maintain the underlying AI infrastructure.
We are in the process of revolutionizing Enterprises by building intelligent solutions leveraging AI/ML/. If you ever dreamt of building such things or contributing to something of this scale and impact., this is for you!
In this role, the individual will be part of the Machine learning Platforms / Data science team
- Work with business teams and product managers at client side to understand the business, formulate the problems, come up with the solutions
- Design, develop and deploy Data pipelines and Machine learning models
- Collaborate with engineers to implement models on one of the best data platforms in the industry. Preferably AWS
- Extend existing ML libraries and frameworks, and profecient with AWS Sagemaker / Auto ML / Azure ML Studio or equivalent tools
- Write supporting code/tools/scripts to run the model
- Deploy to production, track and monitor the performance.
- Optimize model or code to increase the performance
- Undertaking quick experiments, POCs, testing them and coming up with an action plan to complete a business objective.
- Developing deep learning systems if required
- NLP, AI powered Bots development experience
- Finding available datasets online, defining validation strategies, data augmentation pipelines, analyzing the errors of the model, overcoming them.
- Work with varied datasets like large data for prediction, image/videos data for analysis etc.
- Previous experience working as a Machine Learning Engineer, or in a similar position is a must.
- Proficiency with a deep learning frameworks such as TensorFlow, Keras PyTorch, etc
- AWS Sagemaker, Personalize and Lex or equivalent skills
- Minimum 5 + years of experience in the relevant field