Role: Project Manager
Experience: 6-12 years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit our two successful products generating millions in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry. Our people as the name implies are passionate about technology.
We are looking for a Project manager who will partner with the Service Delivery Team to understand their portfolio, business strategy, prioritization, etc. to facilitate quality service delivery.
- Leading project planning sessions
- Coordinating staff and internal resources
- Managing project progress and adapt work as required
- Ensuring projects meet deadlines
- Managing relationships with clients and stakeholders
- Operates as the point of contact for assigned customers
- Develops and maintains long-term relationships with accounts
- Service multiple clients concurrently
- Critical thinking and problem solving
- Excellent decision-making and leadership skills
- Conflict resolution experience
- Proven working experience as a project administrator in the information technology sector
- Experience with process improvement
- Talent for Influencing Client Management
- Ability to Manage Multiple Projects and Relationships simultaneously.
Nice to have:
- Prior experience in Data and Analytics projects is a huge plus.