Role: Senior SQL DBA
Experience: 5+ years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially Remote)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry.
We are obsessed with our love for technology and the infinite possibilities it can create for making this world a better place. Our clients find us at our best when we are challenged with their toughest of the problems and we love chasing the problems. It thrills us and motivates us to deliver more. Our global delivery model has earned the trust and reputation of being a partner of choice.
Given the capabilities, we are looking for Profile who should have experience SQL database Administration. As a Sr DBA you will be responsible in validating the data per the requirement and assisting other teammates in improving their knowledge through sharing and collaboration to advance the client's Database Server support program. And also manage the database and data dictionaries of the enterprise including but not limited to troubleshooting and database system planning and management.
- Provide DBA support with a high degree of customer service, technical expertise, and timeliness..
- Migrating/Elevating the changes to higher environment.
- Create database-related scripts and programs to support development and production environments.
- Responsible for installation, patching and upgrades on all enterprise database systems
- Provides Tier 3 support and resolution of open database issues escalated by IT Customer Support.
- Maintains the integrity of data within the production environment including execution of proper backup and restoration policies and procedures.
- 5+ years of experience support SQL databases as DBA.
- Database Administration support for production systems and provide DBA services to application development teams, including database design, database generation, coding, and database production support.
- Should have worked in High Availability Features like Clustering, Always On, Log Shipping, DB Mirroring and Replication.
- Experience in Installations, configurations, upgrades, patching, performance tuning, reorganization, backup and recovery of SQL Server databases.
- Experience in working in Agile-based projects, leveraging DevOps practices and handling deployments releases.
Nice to Have:
- Have prior experience in other database technologies like Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL.
- Experience in Azure PaaS and SaaS.
- Experience in MySQL database administration.
- 5 + years of experience in Database Environment