Role: Payroll Specialist / Accounts Executive
Experience: 4 - 6 years
Location: Kavuri hills, Hyderabad
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry. We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that deliver unparalleled performance with a holistic approach in the Technology Arena.
Roles and Responsibilities:
- Implement and maintain payroll processing systems to ensure timely and accurate processing of payroll transactions including salaries, benefits, taxes, and other deductions.
- Ensure accurate and timely processing of payroll updates including new hires, terminations, and changes to pay.
- Coordinate with HR on employee data changes and benefits as recorded in the HR system.
- Prepare and input journal entries for all payroll payments accruals and reconcile all payroll accounts monthly.
- Connect with employees to solve queried on their payroll including senior leadership.
- Respond to Payroll related tickets.
- Constantly monitor statutory compliances changes affecting compensation services, and plan for compliance.
- Maintain utmost confidentiality and integrity to deal with highly sensitive information.
- Good verbal, written communications skills & liaisoning with Govt. Authorities, HR department.
- Experience in bank reconciliation.
- Ability to run or manage compensation processing end to end. (Entire hire to retire cycle/onboard to exit)
- Sound knowledge on Payroll Processing, Employee TDS, EPF, PT, Gratuity, NPS, advanced excel, HR Analytics.
- Team player attitude to work with a team for a common goal of service excellence.
- Experience of working with mid sized MNC on Payroll specialist / Accounts executive.
Nice to have:
- Experience on online Payroll systems like Keka HR and QuickBooks will be an advantage but not mandatory
- Experience working with Mid size Software Consulting company