Role: Presales Analyst
Experience: 4 to 6 years
Location: Hyderabad (Initially remote due to COVID)
Technovert is not a typical IT services firm. We have to credit two of our successful products generating $2M+ in licensing/SaaS revenues which is rare in the industry. We have a strong heritage built on great people who put customers first and deliver exceptional results with no surprises - every time. We partner with you to understand the interconnection of user experience, business goals, and information technology. It's the optimal fusing of these three drivers that deliver unparalleled performance with a holistic approach in the Technology Arena
Roles and Responsibilities:
- To deliver a high-quality experience to the prospects customers during the engagement, acquisition, and on-boarding.
- Create Solution Document / Business Proposals, respond to RFQs/RFPs
- Work with Practice Heads to coordinate for Technical Solutions / Proofs-of-concept (POC) to help sales team negotiate contracts and drive deal closures.
- Understand the customer needs and arrive at the best solution via close collaboration with client’s POCs, sales team, product/technology team, delivery team and partner teams, as required.
- Gain continuous knowledge of the competitive landscape and their offerings across all required domains and regions.
- Should aim to become the solution expert and go-to-person for the regional sales team to provide solutions to cater to various customer demands and business needs.
- 4 to 6 years of experience in Pre-sales function
- Excellent written and verbal communication (English) skills.
- High degree of expertise in making presentations/proposals and contracts with good commercial sense.
- Good exposure and experience in creating business / commercial proposals and responding to RFQs / RFPs etc.
- Pro Customer engagement skills and ability to solve customer challenges
- Must have ability to grasp new technologies and drive executions quickly.
Nice to have:
- Domain experience (BFSI / Retail) (Not mandatory)
- Graduation in Engineering OR PG in Sales / Marketing (Not mandatory)